The NSU College of Optometry's graduate program tuition for the 2016-2017 academic year is $555 per credit hour.
Student Services fee is contingent on the number of credits taken per semester.
For example: If the student registers for two courses (6 credits), the NSU student services fee is $225 for that semester ($112.5 for a 3-credit course and maximum total of $900 per fiscal year).
- Tuition is due before the start of the term.
- A 100% refund will be given before the first day of the term.
- A 50% refund within the first week.
- No refunds will be given after the first week of the quarter.
- Students can only withdraw from the courses within the first month of the quarter.