Top of Page
Skip main navigation

Grievance and Appeal Procedures

If you are taking any NSU courses and you have a complaint about your experience with NSU, you have two options:

  1. You can follow NSU's process for student complaints, which is located here. You may also contact The Southern Association of Schools and Colleges Commission on Colleges, which is NSU's regional accrediting agency.
  2. If you are residing outside of Florida while attending NSU, in many cases you can file a complaint in the state where you are residing. As required by federal regulations, we direct you to a list of resources here, compiled and updated by the State Higher Education Executive Officers.
Return to top of page