The NSU College of Optometry's graduate program tuition for the 2019-2020 academic year is $585 per credit hour. All tuition and fees are subject to change by the board of trustees without notice.
For university-wide fees, please refer to the bursar’s page on tuition and fees.
- Tuition is due before the start of the term.
- A 100% refund will be given before the first day of the term.
- A 50% refund within the first week.
- No refunds will be given after the first week of the quarter.
- Students can only withdraw from the courses within the first month of the quarter.