Thank you for your interest in applying for admission to the Clinical Vision Research Graduate Program. The program leads to a Graduate Certificate in Clinical Vision Research, after one year of study and a Master of Science in Clinical Vision Research (M.S.) degree. The College of Optometry admits all qualified students to the program who meet the minimum requirements for admission. Applicants will be granted priority for admission based upon the date that all documents are received. Applicants must submit all applications and supporting documents before being considered for admission.
Class size is limited, and admission is on a rolling basis.
Candidates for admission are responsible for the submission of the following documentation in order for their application to be considered:
- A completed application form with a $50 non-refundable application fee.
- One letter of recommendation from an individual such as academic instructor, professor, optometrist, other health professional, or employer.
- One official copy of your academic transcript sent directly from each college or university that you have attended. Transcripts must be "official." The school seal must be imprinted or embossed on the transcripts and should be forwarded in a sealed envelope directly from the institution in order to be considered an official transcript. Photocopies and facsimiles will not be accepted. A transcript is required for each college or university even though transfer credit from one college may appear on another college's transcript.
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores, Optometry Admission Test (OAT) scores, or Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) scores, if applicant does not have a post-baccalaureate professional degree.
- Applicants from countries in which English is not the official language are required to submit the computer version of Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores.
All data submitted in support of the application becomes property of the University and cannot be returned. All correspondence and documents must be addressed and forwarded to the following address:
Nova Southeastern University
Attention: Optometry Admissions Graduate Programs
3200 South University Drive
Ft. Lauderdale-Davie, FL 33328